Happy Thanksgiving mates!!!
At Whites Hill, Kelsey, Jessica, and I prepared green bean casserole, scalloped potatoes, and cream of corn in the home ec room for our Thanksgiving feast. The teachers chipped in money and purchased chicken and dinner rolls, baked a pumpkin pie and moose cake. It all made for a delicious Thanksgiving meal at lunchtime as we watched the first day of the Ashes, cricket match between England and Aussie, big rivals. In the afternoon, my students gave me hugs and greeted me with many Thanksgiving wishes. For a change, we took the City Cat boat back to our apartment to add to our wonderful holiday. Tonight we'll be packing for Cairns and saying goodbye to our professor, Dr. Baker (our other prof comes Saturday).
Have a great Thanksgiving in the states. Love y'all!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I'm watching the parade now. I think it's already after 1am for you. I'm glad you got to eat some rolls for Thanksgiving :). We'll miss today. I'll eat your food for you since I'm eating for two :). Glad you had a good holiday in Australia.
ReplyDeleteJulie