Monday, November 8, 2010

G'bye Mate


One of my 5th grade students at River Valley brought me this "G'Bye Mate!" cookie cake with an audio greeting card on my last day for the semester. Here are some entertaining lines from the cards my students made for my Australian students:

-my favorite food is ribs
- my favorite food is salad, ketchup, cheese fries with bacon
-i like to sing and doodle my character Herman, I don't like lamb chops
-so tell me do you have a pet kangaroo?
-my favorite food is crab soup and that is viatnam food
-I like to draw names then color them
-I have a BIG! barn at my house and like 15 acers of land with lots of trees
-a popular cartoon here in amarica is speed racer
-this is random but I'm a !huge! fan of Steve Irwin
-go to bananahobby.com
-baseball is beastly
-Is it fun over there? it must be because you might get to ride horses

I will be taking off from DFW tomorrow night for a 3 hour flight to LAX. Then we've got a 14 hour flight straight to Brisbane! Talk to you from the other side of the world. G'bye mates!

1 comment:

  1. Haha that is so cute!! what fifth grader puts a website to go to?? haha!

    ReplyDelete